P.O. Box 840625, Houston, Tx 77284-0625
Office: 281-858-0423, Cell: 713-828-8065
Desire a Challenging Position as Senior Clergy with a Mission of personal training, counseling, encouraging and discipling believers to find and fulfill their purpose in life. Have worked and performed at all levels of pastoral and clergy service since 1988.
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS
• Have provided over 20 years of selfless clergy service since 1988.
• Have studied and taught all doctrines of faith and theology at a deep level using Hebrew and Greek.
• Experienced in counseling individuals, couples and in deliverance ministry.
• Organize and lead religious services.
• Conduct special ceremonies such as baptism, dedication, weddings and funerals.
• Coordinate with other individuals or committees regarding financial and administrative issues pertaining to the congregation.
• Organize and engage in community, civic, educational and recreational activities.
• Participate in fundraising activities to support congregation activities.
• Plan and lead religious educational programs for the congregation.
• Visit members at Home visitation and in the Hospital. Have also done prison ministry.
• Home house meetings.
• Missions trips and conferences to India, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Mexico.
TRAINING AND ORDINATION
South-Eastern A/G Bible College 1967-1970
Little Flock Church, pastor since 1988.
Centro Restitucion, pastor from 2006-2009
Ordained Under Little Flock International 1992
Ordained under Global Missionary Church Ministries 2006